Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Our First Kiosk

Opened our first Kiosk since jumping into the Fennux arena with my brother Sin. Yay! *throws confetti* I'm happy, even if it is just a dinky little kiosk in the corner of a market.

Our Kiosk - Our Marketplace

We'll have any dens we're selling, as well as any Fennux-Style creations I happen to make. Right now it's a couple random dens and my Shopping Companion. Which is a nifty little information tool to run around Fennux Markets with so you don't have to click endless links to see what the Fennux have as far as variety. Still a certain amount of imagination involved, but I've got pictures of everything I could get. Done all the digging for folks so they can find it all wrapped up in one neat little package.

And If you'd like a free copy and are willing to review the product on MP, hit me up. Or.. buy it and then review it. First three reviews get the item Free! Once the review is in I'll refund your lindens! It's also on special for 50L for the first month! After that it will go up to it's normal price (which isn't a whole lot more, but still... discounted`)

I'm very pleased with it. I hope the people who buy it are too, but I'm likely to make improvements as time goes on so it's got free updates, hopefully automatic. If anyone has a problem, Let Me Know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment