I have been reworking the images in the shopping companion of late, and I've also tweaked how the stars work to better show the actual range of rarity, something I'm also adding to the coats. Here's a small watermarked preview. The new revision will include the Lanky coat as I finally found a picture and the new and improved Star system.
Also going to make the next version Copy/Mod/No Transfer. So folks can adjust the size as nessecary.
As a note, uploading graphics gets expensive. So I may have to wait a little bit before I can update the companion again. But rest assured I will, barring disaster.
Also going to make the next version Copy/Mod/No Transfer. So folks can adjust the size as nessecary.
As a note, uploading graphics gets expensive. So I may have to wait a little bit before I can update the companion again. But rest assured I will, barring disaster.


No comments:
Post a Comment